DUE TO WET AND DANGEROUS WEATHER, WE HAVE CANCELLED OUR OPEN DAY EVENT.
AN INTRODUCTORY WEBINAR EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW AT 10AM.
A very warm welcome, and thank you for your interest in a Glenaeon education. We look forward to welcoming you to our Open Day 2021.
A meaningful life starts with an educated decision, so this is a great opportunity discover how a Glenaeon education equips students with the foundation they need to lead a life of character and contribution.
Where: Middle Cove Campus, 5a Glenroy Avenue, Middle Cove
When: SATURDAY 20 MARCH, 10am-12 noon
Inquiries: Please call Enrolments Officer, Clare Gordon on +61 2 9417 3193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Open Day event has been adapted to ensure our community stays healthy with COVID-safe practices in place.
All guests must pre-register and sanitise hands on arrival at our beautiful bushland campus and maintain social distance between family groups.
At this OPEN DAY you will discover Glenaeon through:
- A walking tour of campus facilities including Playgrounds, Hall, BD Garden, Libraries, Ovals, D&T facilities, Café & Deck
- Tour of Junior School (Class 3-Class 6)
- Tour of High School (Years 7-12)
- Meet our Head of School, Andrew Hill
- Meet our Deputy Head of School Classes K-6, Dani Finch
- Meet our Deputy Head of School Years 7-12, Elizabeth Nevieve
- Opportunity to talk with some Teachers and Heads of Department
- Take a look inside Classrooms
- Active Wilderness/Outdoor Education Display
- Student work displays including Main Lesson books
- Receive a Prospectus Pack
- Chat with our Enrolments Registrar and Enrolments Coordinator
- Enjoy a complimentary barista coffee from our Gentle Cafe
NB: Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, no students will be present on campus, and in the event of wet weather or revised NSW Health COVID-19 restrictions, this event will be run as a webinar with a Q&A session.